Botticino D.O.C. - La Foja

Botticino D.O.C. - La Foja

from 120.00

The love and passion that I dedicate in the cultivation of the vine, give rise to this wine which is now the emblem of my company. It is obtained from a selection of my best Barbera, Marzemino, Sangiovese and Schiava Gentile grapes, hand-picked. 40% of the grapes are placed in the fruit cellar for a light drying period of about 30 days. After this date the grapes are blended with the remaining 60% and vinified "in red" with a long maceration at a controlled temperature. The maturation is at least 3 years in oak barrels with a capacity of 30 hl. and contributes to the formation of its particular intense perfume of red berry fruits with vanilla nuances. The further refinement in the bottle for about 6 months forms its full, decisive and balanced character.

Bottles:
Quantity:
Add To Cart